Senior Test and Integration Engineer (10909)
We’re EE, one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Right now, we’re not only doubling the speed of our superfast 4G network, we’re introducing a whole host of exciting new services. Supporting the systems that optimise our entire performance, you’ll help us to make the wonder of mobile limitless.
Joining us in this Engineering role with a focus on Data Policy Change Routing Function (PCDF), you’ll be responsible for developing an integration strategy that means we can introduce new systems, products and services with minimum disruption to those already in place. Working closely with expert colleagues across the Network Services community, you’ll plan, coordinate, execute, document and test every change we make to ensure they not only meet our exacting standards, but deliver an outstanding customer experience too.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the NSDD community and Network Services to give guidance on the technology within their area of expertise
- Deliver integration plans, test specifications and scripts
- Keep an eye on our new or modified systems as they’re introduced into the live environment
- Plan resources in line with demand management process
- Drive an effective risk analysis and risk management strategy
- Build close working relationships with off shore partners, contractors and third party vendors
- Influence and improve our existing standards and policies and provide guidance to the wider project community.
- Have the kind of telecoms experience that will have developed your knowledge of LTE, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS, UTMS and HSxPA
- Be experienced in testing, using both white and black box approaches
- Know a thing or two about PCRF products, Erlang based solution and AAA, Data services and system testing
- Understand detailed service design, protocol monitoring tools and Core Network architecture
- Show real commercial awareness and the ability to align your work with our wider strategic objectives.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Discounted mobile phone package
- Discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
Competitive salary, bonus, medical benefit, life assurance, pension, mobile, and discounted products and services.
- Weekly Hours:37.5
- Position Type:Full Time